If for any reason you find our product unsatisfactory, you may return the product within 30 days of receipt for a refund or credit towards another purchase. All returns require you to contact us first in order to get a return authorization. There is a 15% restocking fee for items that are used and not in their original packaging. Any restocking or non-refundable shipping fees will be discussed with you prior to us authorizing the return. **ALL clearance items are final sale and will not be eligible for a refund.**
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received the returned item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card. You will receive the credit within 24-48 hours of that initiation process depending on your card issuer's policies.
Last updated: 3/2/2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes Personal Data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-Party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a user can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Rep Fitness, accessible from https://repfitness.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information, Personal Data, that can be used to contact or identify You. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
- Bank account number, credit or debit card number, or any other financial information
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-Party Social Media Services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal Data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service's account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities or Your contact list associated with that account.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read "Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?" available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Type: Session Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
We do not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You, to the extent permitted by applicable law, by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which We offer that are similar to those that You have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your Personal Data to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your Personal Data for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of Our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve Our Service, products, services, marketing and Your experience.
We may share Your Personal Data in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your Personal Data with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your Personal Data in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners:
- With other users: when You share Personal Data or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your Personal Data for any other purpose with Your consent.
- For other purposes: We may share Your Personal Data for other legitimate business activities to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your Personal Data and Your state or country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: email@example.com
Terms of Service
Last updated: 3/2/2022
This Service may provide general information about our products and services. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to our final determination, restrictions, and acceptance. We may discontinue or make changes to the information, products, licenses, or services described on this Service at any time. Any dated information is published as of its publication date only. We do not undertake any obligation or responsibility to update or amend any such information. Although we try to provide accurate and timely information on this Service, there may be inadvertent, technical, or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors. For these reasons we cannot warrant the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information, text, graphics, links, or other items on this Service.
This Service’s content, including but not limited to all music, audio clips, images, icons, text, design, graphics, code, software, logos, expressions, downloads, interfaces, and ideas, is copyrighted and protected by U.S. and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. In addition, this Service’s content is protected by patent and trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and the various communication regulations and statutes. We grant you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access this Service and view the content therein on a single browser, for your personal, non-commercial use in accordance with these Terms of Service, and not for distribution, resale, sublicensing, time-sharing or service bureau usage. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in the foregoing sentence. Any unauthorized use or other activity by you in violation of these Terms of Service will cause the licenses granted to you by us in this paragraph to terminate immediately and automatically.
Links to Other Websites
This Service may contain links to third-party websites, which we do not own or control, but which are being provided for your convenience. If you visit a link to another website, you do so at your own risk subject to the terms and conditions established by the operator of that website. The fact that we provide a link to a website does not necessarily mean we endorse, authorize, or sponsor that third-party website, or that we are affiliated with the third-party website’s owners or sponsors. We reserve the right to terminate a link to a third-party website at any time.
Accessing the Service
The Service is not intended for use by persons under the age of 18 years. The Service is not intended for use by persons in any jurisdiction or country where such use would be contrary to applicable laws or regulations. We may restrict your access to this Service during the times you are in a country for which use of this Service would be prohibited. You are responsible for compliance with all local laws. By offering information, products, or services via this Service, no solicitation is made by us to any person to use such information, products, or services in jurisdictions where the provision of information, products, or services is prohibited by law.
To use our Service, you will need a working connection to the Internet via a web browser on your computing device for which you are responsible for all costs, expenses, and fees. From time to time, due to the performance of maintenance, malfunctions or failures of software, equipment, or telecommunications devices, unusual transaction volume, or similar reasons, this Service may not be available for your use. We try to minimize the periods of time during which the Service is unavailable.
Your use of this Service is limited to the intended functions of the Service. Unauthorized use of the Service and/or our systems, including but not limited to misuse of any information posted on the Service or unauthorized entry into any of our systems, is strictly prohibited. You are prohibited from using this Service in any manner that:
- Constitutes a commercial use other than for your own use;
- Accesses data that is not intended for you;
- Attempts to harvest, collect, gather, or assemble information or data;
- Invades the privacy of, obtain the identity of, or obtain any personal information about any other user of this Service;
- Probes, scans, or tests the vulnerability of this Service, our network, our security, or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempts to interfere with service to any user, host, or network or otherwise attempt to disrupt our business, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to this Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing”;
- Copies, modifies, redistributes, reverse engineers, decompiles, disassembles any aspect of this Service or any content delivered to you via this Service, including, without limitation, any audio or video content delivered via this Service;
- Sends unsolicited mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products and services;
- Is unlawful, fraudulent, or deceptive;
- Communicates any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material;
- Encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or that gives rise to civil liability;
- Violates these Terms of Service or any other policies or agreements that you enter into with us;
- Fails to comply with applicable third-party terms; or
- Constitutes any other inappropriate conduct, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
In addition, you may not either directly or through the use of any device, software, Internet site, web-based service, or other means:
- Remove, alter, bypass, avoid, interfere with, or circumvent any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices marked on the content of this Service or any digital rights management mechanism, device, or other content protection or access control measure associated with the content on this Service including geo-filtering mechanisms;
- Copy, download, stream, capture, reproduce, duplicate, archive, distribute, upload, publish, modify, translate, broadcast, perform, display, sell, transmit, or retransmit the content on this Service (except as expressly permitted by these Terms of Service);
- Incorporate the content on this Service into, or stream or retransmit the content via any hardware or software application or make it available via frames or in-line links; or
- Create, recreate, distribute, or advertise an index or any significant portion of the content on this Service.
You may not build a business utilizing the content on this Service, whether or not for profit. In addition, you are strictly prohibited from creating derivative works or materials that otherwise are derived from or based on any of the content on this Service, including without limitation, montages, mash-ups and similar videos, and merchandise, unless it is expressly permitted by us in writing. This prohibition applies even if you intend to give away the derivative materials free of charge.
If you violate any provision of these Terms of Service, we reserve the right to terminate your access to this Service. Additionally, we, in our sole discretion, may suspend or terminate any user account that you have established with us at any time, with or without notice. We may at any time, with or without cause, and without prior notice to you deny you access to the Service. We may terminate these Terms of Service or the Service, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice to you. In the event we terminate these Terms of Service, any existing transactions you have entered into with us shall remain in effect.
You agree that any failure on your part to abide by any of the aforementioned Terms of Service or any misrepresentation made by you may result in immediate termination of your access and use of our services. This termination may occur with or without notice to you, and without any refund of monies already paid for services, if any. All provisions of this Terms of Service which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, without limitation.
Through the use of the Service, you may be able to post, submit, and publish certain content, such as blogs, messages, reviews, photos, images, text, and other content.
Please retain copies of all content you submit, as we are under no obligation to store or return any such content to you. Your submission of content will not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality, attribution, or otherwise. We are under no obligation to monitor any user-submitted content or use of this Service, but we reserve the right to monitor or moderate user content, in our sole discretion, and to enforce our or a third party’s intellectual property rights in any user-submitted content. We reserve the right to discard or remove any user-submitted content from this Service in our sole discretion and without any liability. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any content you may submit through this Service, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright of any such content.
If you submit any contact information to us through this Service, we may use such contact information to communicate with you. E-mail is not secure, and you understand that there are risks associated with communicating via e-mail, including the possibility of unauthorized access, failure to receive e-mails because they have been misdirected or sent to a spam folder, and your inability to access e-mail due to power outages, hardware, or software malfunctions or failures of your computing device, or matters affecting the Internet or your access to the Internet. Do not rely on e-mail if you need to contact us immediately or if you need to send us any sensitive information. For security reasons, we may not be able to respond to certain e-mail requests.
We have taken steps to protect the privacy and security of your personal information. Although we use various security measures to protect your personal information, the Internet is a public network, and we cannot guarantee that any information transmitted or transactions conducted via the Internet are absolutely secure or that a third party will not be able to access or intercept such information. We are not responsible for any electronic virus or viruses that you may encounter as you use the Internet. We suggest that you routinely scan your devices using a virus protection product. An undetected virus may corrupt and destroy your programs, files, and your hardware.
We are committed to stopping fraud, and reserve the right to take all reasonable measures to detect and prevent it. For security purposes, we may view, monitor, and record activity on the Service without notice or permission from you. Any information obtained by monitoring, viewing, or recording may be subject to review by law enforcement organizations in connection with investigation or prosecution of possible criminal activity on the Service. We will also comply with all court orders involving requests for such information. Actual or attempted fraud or other unauthorized use of the Service may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution and immediate termination of your right to use the Service.
Warranties and Limitations of Liability
THIS SITE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, OR FROM YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE; OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE; OR DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION WHEN REPLYING TO YOU BY E-MAIL OR OTHER ELECTRONIC MEANS OR RECEIVING E-MAILS FROM YOU; EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR EXPENSES. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. In such jurisdictions, our liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT OR DAMAGE YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING OF THIS SITE, THE WEB, OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM THIS SITE OR THE WEB.
WE DO NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT YOUR USE OF MATERIALS DISPLAYED ON THIS SITE WILL NOT INFRINGE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES NOT OWNED BY OR AFFILIATED WITH US. FURTHERMORE, WE DO NOT ENDORSE NOR ADOPT ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT AND DO NOT MAKE ANY GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY AS TO ITS ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS. WE DO NOT UPDATE OR REVIEW THIRD-PARTY CONTENT. WHEN LEAVING THE SITE OR APPLICATION, YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT OUR TERMS NO LONGER APPLY. THE THIRD-PARTY’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL GOVERN USE OF THEIR SERVICES AND WEBSITES.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify and hold us, our representatives, agents, and any of their respective officers, shareholders, employees, affiliates, and subsidiaries harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, expenses, demands, or liabilities, judgments, fees, including attorneys’ fees and costs, incurred by us in connection with any claim by a third party (including any intellectual property claim) arising out of your use of this Service in violation of these Terms of Service or in violation of any applicable law, or your use of any information obtained from this Service. You further agree that you will cooperate fully in the defense of any such claims. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and you shall not in any event settle any such claim or matter without our written consent.
Other Terms & Conditions
These Terms of Service will be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of [XXX] without giving effect to any conflict of laws to the contrary.
If any terms in these Terms of Service change due to applicable law or are declared invalid by order of a court, the remaining terms of these Terms of Service will not be affected, and these Terms of Service will be interpreted as if the invalid terms had not been placed in these Terms of Service. The headings in these Terms of Service are intended only to help organize these Terms of Service.
Changes to these Terms of Service
You agree that we may from time to time amend all or any part of these Terms of Service, including, without limitation, establishing, increasing, or decreasing the fees and charges for products and services made available through this Service and changing the features and functionality to this Service. We will notify you electronically of any change to these Terms of Service as required by applicable law. Any such changes shall take effect as soon as they are posted on this Service as indicated by the “Last Updated” date above. Your use of the Service after the effective date of the change shall constitute your agreement to be bound by the terms of the change. You should also review these Terms of Service periodically for any changes.
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please contact us at: [XXX].
Mobile Message Service Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 3/2/2022
The Rep Fitness mobile message service (the "Mobile Service") is operated by Rep Fitness LLC (“Rep Fitness LLC”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Mobile Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Mobile Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Mobile Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes. The Mobile Service is intended for use by U.S. residents who are at least 18 years of age.
By consenting to the Mobile Service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from or on behalf of REP through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Rep Fitness LLC. Your participation in the Mobile Service is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Mobile Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Mobile Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to [insert your sending number]. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Rep Fitness LLC mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms. For Mobile Service support or assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Mobile Service at any time and will notify you of these changes as required by applicable law. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received, and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Mobile Service and Rep Fitness LLC are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to notify us and sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Mobile Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Mobile Service. You understand that any messages We send You may be accessed by anyone with access to Your text messages.
With the exception of shipping errors, damages, and/or defective products, all shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Any shipping charges (to AND from) that were incurred on the order are non-refundable and will be deducted from your total refund.